- Truly unique adventure to reveals the hidden beauties of Bali
- Unrivalled off the beaten track cycling routes
- Ride through stunning rice paddies, amazing bamboo forest, secret back roads, off-road paths and more...
- Visiting traditional villages, spectacular temples, coffee plantations and some hidden places
- Flexible cycling tracks that accommodate all level of ages and skills
- Top-class routes, high quality equipments, fun & professional guides, excellent services
- Join us for the most wonderful and memorable cycling experiences
Terms and Conditions
The term 'Bali Hai Tour' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered website is https://www.balihaitour.com. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We request your cooperation to inform us in advance by email if you have to cancel your tour with us, view our cancellation policy. If you need to cancel the tour, please contact directly
Kadek +(62) 877 6112 5202
Please contact us directly with any last-minute questions or date-change requests. Please don't forget to mention that you have made your booking with us via our online website booking system.
All changes subject to availability.
Each traveler shall be responsible for obtaining the appropriate visa(s) and carry a valid passport at all times. All travelers to Indonesia must be in possession of passports with at least six months validity beyond anticipated return date and have proof of onward journey, either return of through tickets.
Law of Agreement
The laws of the Republic of Indonesia shall govern this agreement. Any claim or legal action arising relating this agreement, the regulations of the Republic of Indonesia shall rule.
As we communicate mostly through email, please make sure your email is correct or in case we need your telephone or facsimile, please supply us.
Health and Fitness
All tour participants must possess physical or mental conditions good enough to fit for riding a bike. They must be responsible for their own health conditions. In the event that the tour participants have serious illnesses, they must provide valid health documents issued by a professional doctor to prove that they are fit for travel. We will not undertake any legal obligation in participant's health conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is updated regularly. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website should follow our copyright notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservation, purchase of services and other uses of portion of this site and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.