- Truly unique adventure to reveals the hidden beauties of Bali
- Unrivalled off the beaten track cycling routes
- Ride through stunning rice paddies, amazing bamboo forest, secret back roads, off-road paths and more...
- Visiting traditional villages, spectacular temples, coffee plantations and some hidden places
- Flexible cycling tracks that accommodate all level of ages and skills
- Top-class routes, high quality equipments, fun & professional guides, excellent services
- Join us for the most wonderful and memorable cycling experiences
Ubud Rafting Adventure Tour
(with private transportation)
After picking you up from your hotel, we will take you to Ayung river in Ubud, one of the longest river in Bali, also known as the best rafting site in Bali and the most favorite and the choice of leading rafting operators in Indonesia.
This activity offers a different sensation and of course very challenging to try. The river has some rapids that challenge and stimulate your adrenaline. Site for the rafting itself is approximately 12 kilometers and can be completed within 2 hours.
Along the way down the swift river, you will be amazed by green landscape on the left and right side of the river. The river also has several small waterfalls, perfect for photo opportunities. You can also see the beauty of balinese carvings along approximately 200 meters that was made by the artists of Ubud, which can also be used as backdrop for photo taking.
During the tour, you will be accompanied by experienced instructors that guarantee your safety.
On the way back from the river, you will walk along beautiful rice fields, another sweet spot for photo opportunities.
If you opt for private transportation, you are free to extend this activity with half day sightseeing tour around Ubud area without extra charge (except for the entrance tickets to places you visit). Some interesting places that you can visit including Tegallalang rice terrace, coffee plantation, monkey forest, art villages etc.
Combining this activity with bike tour or hiking tour is also possible. Please contact us for more information.
US$ 30/pax (children)
(Booking minimum: 2 participants, price varies by group size)
(US$ 65 for solo traveller)
6 - 12 people = US$ 33/pax
> 12 people = US$ 30/pax
For group booking and details information, please contact us!
Included in this rafting tour:
- Private transportation (pick up and return transfer)
- Profesionally trained and experience rafting guides
- Safety equipments, include safety helmets & live jackets
- Complete shower/changing facilities with towels
- Buffet lunch
- Water resistant bags are provided for your valuable
- Personal insurance coverage
What to bring
- Payment (cash or voucher)
- Short or swimming gear
- T-shirt or extra clothes
- Sport shoes or sandal