- Truly unique adventure to reveals the hidden beauties of Bali
- Unrivalled off the beaten track cycling routes
- Ride through stunning rice paddies, amazing bamboo forest, secret back roads, off-road paths and more...
- Visiting traditional villages, spectacular temples, coffee plantations and some hidden places
- Flexible cycling tracks that accommodate all level of ages and skills
- Top-class routes, high quality equipments, fun & professional guides, excellent services
- Join us for the most wonderful and memorable cycling experiences
Bali Hai Adventure Tours
The ultimate bike & adventure trip offerings truly unique experience by combining sightseeing & cultural tours with cycling activities through Bali's amazing countryside. Discover the real countryside of Bali with us in an absolutely different way!
Truly memorable & fantastic cycling tour
We are the first and still the only company to offer a truly unique and authentic bicycle trip by combining sightseeings, coffee plantation tour and cultural insight with cycling activities through the unspoiled breathtaking countryside of Bali.
This full day downhill bike tour will take you far away from the regular tourist itinerary, avoiding mass-tourism spots and go "off the beaten track" deep into the countryside where you will enjoy the green and peaceful nature of Bali and also be able to witness firsthand the daily life of the Balinese people, their local customs & rituals as well as their age-old traditions.
We offer you some of the most amazing and spectacular routes you may find only in this island and take you away from the hustle and bustle of the crowded big city to breathe some fresh air. During the trip, you will be deeply amazed by the exotic views of Bali's rural landscape and their unspoiled nature.
Cycling adventure through the countryside will bring you up close and personal with friendly local people, their unique culture, beautiful villages, stunning landscapes and amazing ancient temples. Exploring the island of Gods on two wheels is by far the best way to get a fantastic and memorable experience as we will take you to discover the hidden gems of our island through some peaceful 'off the beaten track' cycling routes accessible only by bike.
Wide range selection of cycling tracks are available for you. Not only rural villages and rice paddies, we offer you more... off-road paths, secret village's back roads, various plantations, bamboo forest and waterfall are just a few of them. Our routes are also flexible and can accommodate any level of experiences. From the easiest to the most challenging are available depending on your requests and preferences.
One of our favourite and most memorable routes is when we cycle past an amazing 7.5 hectare of bamboo forest. The forest is located in Kubu Village, Bangli regency, about 30 kms north east from Ubud. While riding, you will also have opportunities to see traditional craftsmen at work inside the forest or watch local people cutting down the bamboo for various purposes.
Visiting the traditional village of PENGLIPURAN, the authentic KEHEN temple are also our exclusive stops during the trips. While most travellers visit these sites on normal tour (by car), we visit them on two wheels!.
Unique and fantastic isn't it?
By visiting these two famous sites, you can learn and discover more about Balinese culture. Note that we will go inside the temple (not just peeking from the outside). All entrance fees, tickets and sarong have been covered in the price.
You will also be taken to visit some other village temples which we pass along the route and discover another facts about local spiritual beliefs and practices.
Our unique services allow you to combine more activities in one trip and provide more special service and luxury. You can see a lots throughout the day including rice terraces, coffee plantation, villages, temples, bamboo forests, waterfalls, views of the volcano and the crater lake and also the magnificent landscape of Bali's countryside. A very efficient trip especially for travellers with a very limited time in Bali.
Our new itineraries now also include exclusive stops at a beautiful hidden waterfalls tucked in the middle of the jungle overlooking the river canyons. The setting is so wonderful that will remind you of the Disney Land. This waterfall is relatively new so you can expect the site is not crowded by many tourists.
There is also another great waterfall nearby the river with beautiful stream flows through the canyon. You can walk down a little bit to get to the base of the waterfall, another great spot for selfie and getting a nice view of the river.
Spend the day getting to know the real Bali as you cycle through its picturesque rural landscape. Ride past sleepy villages and see the locals perform their daily chores, working in the fields or taking care of children. Watch local women carry fruits and flowers as an offering to the gods, and village ducks being herded in pretty little processions along the way.
Our bike tours suit all level of ages and skills, from babies, kids, teens to elderly people and from the beginner to the most advanced of riders as the tracks are mostly downhill. Children’s bike and baby/child seats are also available.
The routes are designed with safety in mind. Our guides have unmatched knowledge of all the roads and trails and will take you on some of the best downhill routes that Bali has to offer. At least 2 guides will accompany you during the trips.
You will also be followed by a supporting A/C van along the trips. In case you get tired or can't continue the ride, you can safely get back into the car. In addition there are some extra men who standby at any major cross roads holding the traffic so it is safe for you when crossing the road.
Breakfast overlooking the awe inspiring Mt. Batur volcano and spectacular view of the crater lake 'Danau Batur'. You will get fresh mountain air and see the crater Mt. Batur volcano and lake Batur right from your seat while enjoying the breakfast.
Packed with first class routes, combined with unique itineraries and accompanied by fun, friendly & professional guides make our bike trip a complete 'all in one' day tour package for anyone who loves cycling & sightseeing and will guarantee gives you the most memorable adventure ever. This bicycle trip is the ultimate way to discover the real Bali.
The routes have been designed naturally from start to finish without need of additional pick-up and drop-off in between stop points. You will enjoy riding your bicycle all the way through the quiet and green countryside villages while at the same time gain an insight to the unique culture of Bali.
Included in the tour:
- Pick up & drop off (return transfer) by A/C van from/to your accommodation in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and Canggu (other location to be advised)
- Professional English speaking cycling guide
- Bike, helmet and raincoat (during rainy season)
- Breathtaking view of the volcano and lake Batur (Ultimate and Ultimate+ package)
- Riding through the amazing "bamboo forest", secret back roads, rice paddies and various plantations
- A visit to the authentic traditional village of "Penglipuran" (Standard, Ultimate and Ultimate+ package)
- A visit to the famous ancient temple "Pura Kehen" (Ultimate+ package only)
- A visit to a beautiful hidden waterfall or picturesque water temple
- Stunning views of terraced rice paddy fields and rural landscape
- In-depth explanations on Balinese culture and local flora and fauna
- Balinese/Indonesian foods for breakfast or lunch
- Mineral water during the ride
- Fresh young coconut drink
- All entrance fees/tickets, donation and sarong when visiting the temple.
Some useful tips during the tour:
- Always wear your helmet and attach it properly while riding.
- Test your bike before the tour starts and check that all the parts are working properly. Adjust your seat if necessary so that you are seated comfortably and that your feet are able to touch the ground. We always do a thorough check before the tour, but you should still double check everything to ensure that you feel comfortable and confident on the bike.
- Do not ride too close to each others and always be alert to your guide who should always be in front of you leading the way.
- Be sure you know how to ride, including usage of gears and other components. Ask your guide if necessary.
- Listen to your guide’s explanation on riding safety and follow his instructions.
- Respect the local culture and custom.
- Respect nature and the local environment and avoid causing any offences. Help save our earth by following the concept of ‘green tourism’.