- Truly unique adventure to reveals the hidden beauties of Bali
- Unrivalled off the beaten track cycling routes
- Ride through stunning rice paddies, amazing bamboo forest, secret back roads, off-road paths and more...
- Visiting traditional villages, spectacular temples, coffee plantations and some hidden places
- Flexible cycling tracks that accommodate all level of ages and skills
- Top-class routes, high quality equipments, fun & professional guides, excellent services
- Join us for the most wonderful and memorable cycling experiences
Telaga Waja Rafting Adventure
Back to nature at its best, enjoy 3 hours/18 kms rafting track on one of the longest river in Bali.
Telaga Waja river is situated in eastern Bali (Karangasem regency). It rises on the slope of Mount Abang and passes through towns and wilderness slopes along the region of Rendang Village, reaching the sea in Klungkung Regency.
With its unique current (class 3 or even class 4 during wet season), fresh & clean spring water and also beautiful natural surroundings, Telaga Waja River has now become more and more popular among the white water adventure rafting seekers in Bali.
This activity offers you fabulous experience with about 3 hours on the river. Lots of adventure with rocky rapids. Amazing scenery around the river and you can even paddle under some small waterfalls that you will find along the way.
The start point is located on the tranquil landscape garden with fish pool and rice field surrounding areas and also NO stairs need to be climbed to get to the river bank, it' just 5 meters walk from the lobby.
Enjoy somewhat strong rapids, where you'll get thrown on your backs in the boat. Have fun by splashing people in the other boats as well as those in your own boat. At one point all the rafts will stop to admire a waterfall and buy drinks from a local vendor. Make sure you have some cash with you.
This is a must do while you are in Bali, promising adventurous and unforgettable rafting experience, especially the trademark 5 meter vertical drop down on a dam wall which is the thrill of a lifetime! It's easy enough for first timers and children, but challenging enough for people looking for an exhilarating ride.
During the tour, you will be accompanied by experienced instructors that guarantee your safety. Once again, there are no stairs need to be climbed up to get to the finish point. One that you will really appreciate as most of you will be probably exhausted after the long rafting.
Combining this activity with bike tour or hiking touris also possible. Please contact us for more information.
(Special price is available for group booking)
(USD 55 for solo traveller)
> 20 people = US$ 25/pax
For group booking and details information, please contact us!
Included in this rafting tour:
- Profesionally trained and experience rafting guides
- Safety equipments, include safety helmets & live jackets
- Complete shower/changing facilities with towels
- Buffet lunch
- Water resistant bags are provided for your valuable
- Personal insurance coverage
What to bring
- Payment (cash or voucher)
- Short or swimming gear
- T-shirt or extra clothes
- Sport shoes or sandal