- Truly unique adventure to reveals the hidden beauties of Bali
- Unrivalled off the beaten track cycling routes
- Ride through stunning rice paddies, amazing bamboo forest, secret back roads, off-road paths and more...
- Visiting traditional villages, spectacular temples, coffee plantations and some hidden places
- Flexible cycling tracks that accommodate all level of ages and skills
- Top-class routes, high quality equipments, fun & professional guides, excellent services
- Join us for the most wonderful and memorable cycling experiences
Bali Combination Tours
Rafting + Luwak Coffee Tour
This private tour is combination of Telaga Waja rafting adventure and Luwak Coffee tour. The trip starts with rafting activitiy (lunch included) followed by a visit to Luwak Coffee plantation. A short walk through bamboo forest and then visiting traditional village Penglipuran will complete this full day combination tour.
- Pick up from your accommodation with private transportation
- Arrival at rafting starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by the guide.
- 3 hours rafting adventure on Telaga Waja river
- Buffet lunch at finish point of Rafting site
- Visit Luwak Coffee plantation
- Short walk through the largest bamboo forest in Bali
- Visiting Penglipuran Traditional Village
- Back to hotel
This is a private tour, timing and itinerary of this tour are mostly flexible, you can discuss it further with your driver/guide on the day.
(Booking minimum: 2 participants, special price is available for group booking)
(USD 90 for solo traveller)
3 - 6 people = US$ 55/pax
7 - 12 people = US$ 50/pax
> 12 people = US$ 45/pax
For group booking and details information, please contact us!
Included in this tour:
- Private transportation from/to your accommodation
- Professional English speaking driver/guide
- Rafting tickets
- Safety equipments, including safety helmets & live jackets
- Complete shower/changing facilities with towels
- Buffet Lunch
- Free sample of coffee and tea (except luwak coffee)
- Entrance fee/tickets to all sites listed above
- Mineral water during the journey