- Truly unique adventure to reveals the hidden beauties of Bali
- Unrivalled off the beaten track cycling routes
- Ride through stunning rice paddies, amazing bamboo forest, secret back roads, off-road paths and more...
- Visiting traditional villages, spectacular temples, coffee plantations and some hidden places
- Flexible cycling tracks that accommodate all level of ages and skills
- Top-class routes, high quality equipments, fun & professional guides, excellent services
- Join us for the most wonderful and memorable cycling experiences
Bali Private Tours
The Best of Ubud Tour
Explore Ubud and it’s surrounding area with this immersive private customized tour that showcases the beauty of Tegenungan waterfall, Monkey forest sanctuary and popular Tegallalang rice terrace. You will also have opportunity to visit local wood carving or painting workshop in Mas village, taste the exclusive luwak coffee (made from coffee cherries that have been digested by the Asian palm civet) and visit Ubud royal palace, the most famous and must-visit landmark in Ubud.
- Pick up from your accommodation with private transportation
- Visit Tegenungan waterfall
- Ubud art villages
- Monkey forest
- Ubud royal palace
- Tegallalang rice terrace
- Luwak coffee plantation
- Back to hotel
This is a private tour, timing and itinerary of this tour are mostly flexible, you can discuss it further with your driver/guide on the day.
US$ 35/pax (adults)
(Booking minimum: 2 participants, special price is available for group booking)
(US$ 60 for solo traveller)
5 - 10 people = US$ 30/pax
> 10 people = US$ 25/pax
For group booking and details information, please contact us!
Included in this tour:
- Private transportation from/to your accommodation accompanied by English speaking driver
- All entrance fees/tickets to sites you visit
- Toll/parking fee
- Mineral water
- Your driver's meal
- Your meals