- Truly unique adventure to reveals the hidden beauties of Bali
- Unrivalled off the beaten track cycling routes
- Ride through stunning rice paddies, amazing bamboo forest, secret back roads, off-road paths and more...
- Visiting traditional villages, spectacular temples, coffee plantations and some hidden places
- Flexible cycling tracks that accommodate all level of ages and skills
- Top-class routes, high quality equipments, fun & professional guides, excellent services
- Join us for the most wonderful and memorable cycling experiences
Bali Private Tours
The Best of Ubud Tour
Explore Ubud and its surrounding area with this immersive private customized tour that showcases the beauty of Tegenungan waterfall, Monkey forest sanctuary and popular Tegallalang rice terrace where you can see the beautiful terraced rice fields (swing overlooking the rice terrace is also optionally available here). You will also have opportunity to visit local wood carving or painting workshop in Mas village, taste the exclusive luwak coffee (made from coffee cherries that have been digested by the Asian palm civet) and also visit Ubud royal palace, the most famous and must-visit landmark in Ubud.
Optionaly, you can also add the itinerary with Barong Dance show in the morning and/or Legong Dance show in early evening.
- Pick up from your accommodation with private transportation
- Visit Tegenungan waterfall
- Ubud art villages
- Monkey forest
- Ubud royal palace
- Tegallalang rice terrace
- Luwak coffee plantation
- Back to hotel
The order of sites/places you will visit during the tour may change depending on pick up location and traffic conditions (for better time efficiency).
This is a private tour, timing and itinerary of this tour are mostly flexible, you can discuss it further with your driver/guide on the day.
US$ 25/pax (children)
(Booking minimum: 2 participants, price varies by group size)
(US$ 60 for solo traveller)
5 - 10 people = US$ 30/pax
> 10 people = US$ 25/pax
For group booking and details information, please contact us!
Included in this tour:
- Private transportation from/to your accommodation accompanied by English speaking driver
- All entrance fees/tickets to all sites listed in the itinerary
- Toll/parking fee
- Mineral water
- Your driver's meal
- Your meals
- Admission/tickets to optional items
- Your personal expenses