- Truly unique adventure to reveals the hidden beauties of Bali
- Unrivalled off the beaten track cycling routes
- Ride through stunning rice paddies, amazing bamboo forest, secret back roads, off-road paths and more...
- Visiting traditional villages, spectacular temples, coffee plantations and some hidden places
- Flexible cycling tracks that accommodate all level of ages and skills
- Top-class routes, high quality equipments, fun & professional guides, excellent services
- Join us for the most wonderful and memorable cycling experiences
Visiting Tegallalang rice terraces
Our first stop of the journey is at Tegallalang village, a well known landscape for its rice terraced paddy fields. A very nice spot for photo opportunities.
Tegallalang is one of the Bali's most spectacular rice field terraces. Surrounding gorge full of rice fields has over the years attracted many photographers who captured its images on film and photos. Overtime Tegallalang rice fields became an attraction in itself. You will have to take some stairs down to get the best angle view. Deep green terraces, with lots of coconut trees, very similar of what you can see on postcards.