- Truly unique adventure to reveals the hidden beauties of Bali
- Unrivalled off the beaten track cycling routes
- Ride through stunning rice paddies, amazing bamboo forest, secret back roads, off-road paths and more...
- Visiting traditional villages, spectacular temples, coffee plantations and some hidden places
- Flexible cycling tracks that accommodate all level of ages and skills
- Top-class routes, high quality equipments, fun & professional guides, excellent services
- Join us for the most wonderful and memorable cycling experiences
Breakfast overlooking Mt. Batur volcano and Lake Batur
We will take you to a point high up the side of Kintamani mountain. From there you have a spectacular view of the crater lake ‘Danau Batur’ and also the active volcano of Mt. Batur while enjoying your breakfast.
Mount Batur is located at Kintamani and it has erupted about 24 times since year 1800 and still active up to now. Since the mount erupting, it has impacted to the local society life around this mount, like removing altar (Temple), improve or repairing the village and re-arrange the tradition.