- Truly unique adventure to reveals the hidden beauties of Bali
- Unrivalled off the beaten track cycling routes
- Ride through stunning rice paddies, amazing bamboo forest, secret back roads, off-road paths and more...
- Visiting traditional villages, spectacular temples, coffee plantations and some hidden places
- Flexible cycling tracks that accommodate all level of ages and skills
- Top-class routes, high quality equipments, fun & professional guides, excellent services
- Join us for the most wonderful and memorable cycling experiences
A visit to a local handicrafts workshop
The first optional stopping point of our jouney will be a visit to a small local production of Balinese traditional handicrafts made of bamboos.
Most handicrafts are made of bamboo as the village is close to bamboo forest. The finished products are majority for households and ceremonies equipments e.g. offering baskets, cake holders etc.
You can also see how a handicrafts are made and processed. Most local women in this village have a descent skill in turning a simple bamboo material into sophisticated yet artistic handicrafts.