Starting Point of Bali Hai Bike Cycling Tour
After breakfast our friendly guides will then take you on by A/C van to the starting point where the bicycles await you.
We choose a quiet and green countryside area as the starting point of the bike tour.
Our team always do a thorough check of all parts of the bikes before the tour starts, but you should still double check everything to ensure that you feel safe, comfortable and confident on the bike.
Prepare yourself for an unforgettable Bali’s countryside cycling experience.
Our friendly guides will take you on an amazing ride
through the beautiful Balinese countryside where you will see some spectacular views of Bali’s rural villages, scenic landscapes, temples, forests, plantations and more. Along the way you will enjoy seeing all of the children standing at the sides of the road shouting “Hello”.
Here are some useful tips on this tour:
- Always wear your helmet and attach it properly while riding your bike.
- Test your bike before the tour starts and check that all the parts of the bike are working properly. Adjust your seat if necessary so that you are seated comfortably and that your feet are able to touch the ground. We always do a thorough check of all parts of the bike before the tour, but you should still double check everything to ensure that you feel comfortable and confident on the bike.
- Do not ride too close to each others and always be alert to your guide who should always be in front of you leading the way.
- Be sure you know how to ride the bike, including usage of gears and other components.
- Listen to our guide’s explanation on riding safety and follow his instructions.
- Respect the local culture and custom.
- Respect nature and the local environment and avoid causing any offence. Help save our earth by following the concept of ‘green tourism’.