Bali Combination Tours
Rafting + Downhill Cycling Tour
This private tour is combination of Telaga Waja rafting adventure and downhill bike tour. After having lunch, you will be taken directly to the starting point of bike ride in a small village near Kintamani. The routes are mostly downhill through small village's road, back-roads, jungle, bamboo forest and rice paddies. Fresh young coconut drink will be served at the end of the ride.
- Pick up from your accommodation with private transportation
- Arrival at rafting starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by the guide.
- Around 3 hours rafting adventure on Telaga Waja river
- Buffet lunch at finish point
- Go to starting point of bike ride
- Bike riding through small villages, temples, bamboo forest & rural back-roads
- Visiting Penglipuran traditional village
- Continue the ride through another villages, off-road path & rice paddies
- Finish point at Taman Narmada water temple. You can ride around the temple or just sit and relaxed while we are preparing fresh young coconut drink for you
- Back to hotel
This is a private tour, timing and itinerary of this tour are mostly flexible, you can discuss it further with your driver/guide on the day.
USD 80/person (adult)
USD 50/person (children)
(Booking minimum: 2 participants, special price is available for group booking)
(USD 115 for solo traveller)
6 - 12 people = USD 70/person
> 12 people = USD 60/person
For group booking and details information, please contact us.
Included in this tour:
- Private transportation from/to your accommodation accompanied by English speaking driver
- Experienced English speaking rafting & cycling guides
- Rafting tickets
- Rafting safety equipments, including safety helmets & live jackets
- Complete shower/changing facilities with towels
- Buffet Lunch
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee
- Bike & helmet
- Fresh young coconut at finish point of bike ride
- Mineral water during the journey